WHAT IS COCOA FLAVOUR CURCUMIN
- A Natural Superfood
- 95% Curcumin Powder extracted from the Turmeric Root with Cocoa Flavour
- Has a long and thoroughly researched list of proven medical benefits
- Cocoa flavoured, adding the benefits and taste of cocoa to the blend
With this new and innovative blend comes a new list of benefits. The cocoa has natural oils in it which boost absorption even higher, and mean that it can be added to things without the need for an oil. Additionally, the cocoa flavour means that it can be added to things such as smoothies, yoghurts and milk much more easily.
WHAT IT DOES
This powder carries the same benefits as the 95% pure curcumin powder, found in the “News & Research” section of our website, but with a few extras, namely:
- Powerful antioxidant
- May relieve Joint Pain
- May relieve Arthritis
- May relieve general Inflammation and discomfort
- Higher Absorption rate
- Better taste
WHAT IT CONTAINS
- 95% pure curcumin powder
- pure cocoa powder
- black pepper
This powder is formulated to taste great and work wonders.
This product contains 95% pure curcumin powder, which is the highest purity that can be practically achieved. In order for the body to absorb as much as physically possible, black pepper has been added to increase absorption by 2000%. As mentioned, the powder also contains cocoa powder to add health benefits, aid absorption and boost taste.
HOW IS IT CONSUMED?
- Add one teaspoon of the powder to whatever your heart desires
- Common choices are a smoothie or just a cup of milk
- One teaspoon everyday will supply your body with the daily recommended dose of 1000-1500mg
WHERE IS IT MADE?
Made and manufactured in Australia the organic turmeric 95% curcumin powder we use is third party tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch of supplements.
An advanced exploration of the benefits of curcumin can be found in the “news & research” section of our website.
VITAMIN AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT REPLACE A BALANCED DIET.
Our Premium Dietary Supplements are not a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet. They are not in any way superior to or more beneficial than dietary nutrients.