about curcumin powder
NATURAL SUPPORT TO REDUCE ARTHRITIS AND INFLAMMATION
SUPPORTS FASTER MUSCLE RECOVERY
Pure Organic 95% Curcumin Powder may
- provide relieve and reduce the symptoms of arthritis,
- reduce joint pains & soreness
- reduce inflammation in general
- support faster muscle recovery
WHAT IS CURCUMIN
- Natural Superfood
- 95% Curcumin Powder extracted from the Turmeric Root
- Has a long and thoroughly researched list of proven medical benefits
Curcumin is an orange-yellow powder with the consistency of flour. It is the pure extract of the Turmeric Root, and is what gives this root it’s health benefits. The research into the curcumin supplement is most likely one of the most sophisticated and extensive projects of the health world, and there is a long list of proven medical benefits of curcumin.
WHAT IT DOES
- Powerful antioxidant
- May relieve Joint Pain
- May relieve Arthritis
- May relieve general Inflammation and discomfort
- and many many more
WHAT IT CONTAINS
- Turmeric Extract Standardized 95% Curcumin Powder
- black pepper
This product contains 95% pure curcumin powder, which is the highest purity that can be practically achieved. In order for the body to absorb as much as physically possible, black pepper has been added to increase absorption by 2000%.
HOW IS IT CONSUMED?
- Add half a teaspoon of the powder to essentially anything, lets call it the medium
- It is ideal if the medium contains some kind of fat or oil, like buttery fats, or even better, olive oil
- The medium can be essentially anything, as the powder is almost tasteless
- Half a teaspoon everyday will supply your body with the daily recommended dose of 1000-1500mg
WHERE IS THE POWDER BAGGED?
Made and manufactured in Australia the organic turmeric 95% curcumin powder we use is third party tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch of supplements.
WHERE DOES THE TURMERIC GROW?
In Vietnam on a farm owned managed by a small Gold Coast family business!
We have 100% transparency and we know they do not use any chemicals or pesticide. To extract the curcumin they use a water-only extraction process.
Vietnam is a country that has a long history in growing turmeric and has seen significant growth in the cultivation of turmeric in recent years. Vietnam has favorable growing conditions for turmeric, with a tropical climate and fertile soil. As a result, the country has become a major producer of turmeric, exporting large quantities to other countries.
An advanced exploration of the benefits of curcumin can be found in the “news & research” section of our website.
VITAMIN AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT REPLACE A BALANCED DIET.
Our Premium Dietary Supplements are not a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet. They are not in any way superior to or more beneficial than dietary nutrients.